Thursday, March 26, 2009

o6. march 26. 1139 am.


Last night was fun. Kaylee and Cassy came over for some drinks. I got decently drunk off of some black label beers. Not the yummiest choice but the easiest and fastest way to loosen up. I had a really REALLY weird dream last night about my dogs. I fell asleep with all of them surrounding me so that probably had something to do with it. Okay, here we go:

I was at home and my mom was home still etc. It all had to do with Migeums family in Korea coming to take him back. I guess in my dream Migeum used to live with a group of street dogs called "The Bruces". WTF?! And they all looked identical to him and ran around the streets of Migeum. (he is named after the area he came from in Korea) They came back to take him to their clan, meaning a bunch of dogs came to my door. I spent the remainder of that day in my dream crying dreaming about Migeum and wanting him back. The End.

I'm cool, I know. I had a driving lesson this morning. Then I had some apples and crackers with cheese and meat and fed my dogs. I'm shooting tonight at Kwantlen.

No comments:

Post a Comment