Sunday, March 29, 2009

o8. march 29. 214 am.

Well I've definitely been up since 8:30 am. Last night Nina and I went to Harleys in Richmond for Josh's arrival party. It was decent. I stayed the night and in the morning we went to Ihop and then I got dropped off at my hair appointment. My hair looks killll... Then I went for a tan, bought some nails and some make-up. Taylor came over after that when I got home. We went for dinner at Cactus Club and I spent 30 bucks on a meal (jack daniels ribs w/ asparagus and mashed potatoez). Best thing of my life. Then we got some muffins and went to her place to watch Milk. We had a nice 2 (ish) hour conversation and then watched the movie. It was pretty good, although very sad. I got home around 1:45, maybe even later. And yep that's it. Too laze to say moar. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment