Friday, March 27, 2009

o7. march 27. 1217 pm.



So..yesterday I just sat around on the computer, downloaded music and played halo. Nothing too interesting. Nick came and picked me up between 6 and 6:30 and drove me to Richmond for some food. We got starbucks and I got some flaming wok food. Soooo good. Then he drove me to Kwantlen and I did a shoot for Ming Itakura's clothing line, a series of jackets. I got one of the photos from last night today. It was fun and Nick got to see firsthand what I do when I model. Afterward he drove us back to his place and we just chatted and caught up and he played me some of his songs. He is very very good! Yep and in about 10 minutes Danielle and Tiffany are coming to my house for make-up etc. and we're doing a crazy creative high fashion shoot. I'm excited to finally meet Tiffany after talking for so long about a shoot. Then I have no clue what I am going to do afterword, probably hang with Jade. Woooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment